Effective: January 2021, version 1.2
Unless stated otherwise hereunder, any capitalized terms shall have the same meaning as in the GTC.
We take your rights regarding your data privacy seriously. We are committed to process any Personal Data we collecttransparently and in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations in order to ensure the accuracy,confidentiality and safety of your Personal Data. Personal Data shall have the meaning given to it in the applicable dataprotection laws in force from time to time.
1. What information do we collect from you?
Information that we may collect through your browsing on our Website or use of our Services may (now or in thefuture) typically consist of:
● Information you actively provide by
- registration for our newsletter, providing us, at your own will and thus with your consent, with your emailaddress to enable us to send you the newsletter you wish to subscribe to;
- using communication tools on the Website, e.g. by providing information through a contact page or blog, inwhich case such processing will be initiated by you, at your own will and thus with your consent.
- using our Services: we may use, for internal business operations, all (i) production parameters (e.g.toolhead position, webcam stream etc.); (ii) 3D model files that contain 3D models and are uploaded byCustomer; (iii) toolpath strategy of 3D model; and (iv) user feedback on production process (e.g.qualitative scoring by user) provided by the Customer with respect to the production activities inconnection with our Services.
● Information we receive automatically when you are browsing our Website. This information which, otherthan your internet protocol address, does not contain Personal Data, includes:
- Device information: for instance, your hardware model, operating system version or unique deviceidentifier.
- Log information/Website usage: information automatically collected when you browse our Website inserver logs include your internet protocol address and device event information (such as crashes, systemactivity, browser type, amount of data on serve, number of files, browser language as well as date andaccess time of your browsing activities).
- Cookies and similar technologies: cookies or similar technologies are used to collect and store informationwhen you visit our Website.
- when using our Services: we may automatically collect and use this kind of information for our internalbusiness operations, such as (i) general production process data (limited production parameters i.e.temperatures, pressure, layer height, velocity); and (ii) production behaviour (amount of produced parts,total time of equipment usage, material used). This information is a necessary component for the use ofthe Services. Should Customer not agree to this processing it may not use the Services. All suchinformation is anonymous or if not will be anonymized.
In order to obtain more information please refer to our Cookie Notice.
2. Why do we collect such information?
● Information you actively provide:
Such information is collected to achieve the following purposes:
- to enable us to send you the newsletter you have subscribed to;
- to answer your queries when you contact us directly.Such processing is based on your consent and free will to provide us with the Information. It can be withdrawnat any time by you by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Information we receive automatically when you are browsing our Website or when using our Services:
Information collected automatically may be processed for the following purposes:- to improve the use and features of the Website;
- to understand what services and products you are interested in;
- to adjust and develop products and services;
- to correct errors;
- to provide you with advertising and other information which better reflects your actual interests;
- to identify users, who commit unlawful acts or infringe our rights.
For additional information please refer to our Cookie Notice
3. Who we may share your information with?
We may disclose and share some of your information with:
● Any third party to which we are ordered to disclose such information to as a result of a court order,governmental authority and/or by law;
● Other third parties to the extent required by law or, to the extent permitted by applicable laws or necessary topursue overriding legitimate interests. We may, by way of example, forward information to criminalprosecution authorities if necessary to investigate into illegal behavior, or we may use information in court ordebt collection proceedings if necessary to enforce our rights; or
● Any other third parties which we may require to provide your Personal Data to for the proper performance ofour Services or due to any agreement we may have with you.
4. Where will my information be stored?
Depending on the location of our service providers, your Personal Data may occasionally be transferred to andprocessed outside of Switzerland.
When we transfer information from Switzerland to other countries outside of the European Economic Area, we shallonly do so in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, notably by entering into data transfer agreementsand/or any other standard contractual clauses with the relevant entities. For a list of affiliates and service providerslocated outside Switzerland and the European Economic Area, if any, and the purposes for which they receive yourinformation please refer to www.9tlabs.com. This list may be updated from time to time by us.
5. How do we protect your Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of security technologies andprocedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, misuse, interference, loss, modification ordisclosure to an appropriate level depending on the sensitivity of the information.
We enter into data processing agreements with any third party that we may appoint with the processing of yourPersonal Data and ensure that your Personal Data is, at any time, processed in accordance with this Privacy Agreementand the applicable data protection laws.
6. How long do we retain your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data actively provided to us with your consent we shall retain as long as you intend to receive ournewsletter respectively communicate with us, and we shall delete and/or hand back to you any and all your informationat your request within thirty days following such request. Such a request shall be sent to email@example.com
In respect of information collected automatically please refer to the Cookie Notice.
7. Social media and other websites
Wherever we are present in any of the various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, Pinterest, Instagram,LinkedIn, Youtube, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you tomake choices about how you share your information in your social media profile(s).
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites, notably through social media feeds. If you follow these links, youwill exit our Website. While these third-party websites are selected with care, we cannot accept any liability for thecollection, storage or use of your information by these organizations. For more information and details, please consultthe privacy terms of the websites you are visiting.
8. What rights do you have in respect of your Personal Data?
You have the right to request:
(i) information about the categories of Personal Data we are processing of you, the purposes of such processing,how we share your information with others and how long we store your information for;
(ii) the rectification of incorrect Personal Data about you;
(iii) a copy of your Personal Data in a portable format; and
(iv) the deletion and/or return of your Personal Data.
In rare cases we may – to the extent permitted by applicable law – have to partially or entirely refuse to comply withsuch requests. In such case we shall inform you about the reasons for such refusal unless the applicable law does notpermit that.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority to the:
Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner
For more information please see www.edoeb.admin.ch.
10. Who is the representative for matters regarding your Personal Data?
Where we are the controller of your Personal Data we acknowledge and assure you that we abide to the applicable dataprotection laws, taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data (“Controller”shall have the meaning given to it in the applicable data protection laws in force from time to time).
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO” shall have the meaning given to it in the applicable data protection laws in forcefrom time to time) can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction